Here are a few of my favorite things this month…
1. Tervis Tumblers~ They don’t sweat, they come in a variety of cute logos, and they have a lifetime warranty. I dropped mine and it broke. They are sending me a new one for free! Love!
2. I’ve been very behind on my scrapbooking. Until recently, I had nothing of Taylor after she hit 6 months. A friend of mine, AKA the Queen of Scrapbooking, works at Archivers (Love!) and posted on her blog about a way to catch-up on scrapbooking AND it’s stress free. This is totally the way to go!
3. One of my favorite things is this video my brother Scott made for Taylor (he calls her Gracie) this past Christmas. It’s of Taylor’s first year. Tay loves watching herself.
4. Cuties~ I love clementines but hate the seeds. I bought a bag of Cuties the other day and I’m hooked (Taylor Tot too). Love they are seedless, easy to peel, and super delicious. Between Taylor and I we ate a 3-lb bag in less than 2 days. Yum!
5. I’m loving the fact that Summer Break is 4 weeks away. I can’t wait to spend time with my Taylor Tot! Love this video of Tay I took today. How much does Mommy love her?