Some of my favorite things right now:
1. I’ve never been a huge coffee person~ only love the smell. However, I went somewhere over Thanksgiving that was giving out free samples of hazelnut coffee. I instantly found my true love. While I was at the grocery store the other day I found this. I don’t own a coffee pot so I thought this would be perfect. Super love in a cup! Yum! Best part is 5 calories! Bonus!
2. Going along with my super yummy hazelnut coffee I found this~ French Vanilla Fat Free Creamer. Together= happiness. The bad part is Devin found his new love to it too and adds it to his milk to make it vanilla milk, so at the end of the week when I need to go to the store we are fighting about who gets the last bit. Shhhh! It’s hiding behind the pickles. He’ll never find it there. 🙂
3. I don’t quite have this yet but I heard someone talk about it and I have to get one. It’s totally me~ memory keeper to record for 5 years!
4. The Olay’s Inshower Lotion I’ve been using for years, and it’s still my favorite. I love lotion but I always forget or never have time to put it on so this stuff is perfect for me. I LOVE my Olay!
5. Monogramming! Enough said!