Here are just a few of my favorite things right now…
1. Gabriel’s Bakery off the Marietta Square! YUMMY! Went there Saturday with Mom and Taylor Tot and had myself some good southern cooking…. fried okra, pinto beans, spinach casserole, and corn bread. Topped it off with a delicious lemon bar!
2. The game~Loaded Questions. Played it on New Years Eve and had a blast.
3. Gift Cards! I’m loving my gift cards I received from some of my students. It’s so nice to spend these super cold days indoors shopping! Taylor, Devin, and I hit up Starbucks yesterday in the mall. Taylor Tot enjoyed herself some vanilla milk. So wish I took a picture. She wasn’t very happy when it was “gone gone”.
4. Yogo Ono~ My new love! I know it’s cold as heck outside, but I can’t seem to get enough of my soft serve yogurt and add-on all my favorite toppings~ fresh strawberries, Oreo crumbles, and raspberry syrup. Yummo! Best part is on the website it says: “The health benefits of yogurt are impressive. Some health-conscious people make eating frozen yogurt a daily habit. Yogurt eaters will also get protein (about 9 grams per 6-ounce serving), calcium and vitamin D, plus several other nutrients found in dairy foods, like calcium, vitamin B-2, B-12, potassium, and magnesium.” Bonus!
5. SNOW! Lovin’ my snow day(s). 🙂
Here are a few pics…
Snow Day~ January 10, 2011
Walking in the snow for the first time.